Everywhere you look these days, entrepreneurs are starting their own business. This is a great period in our history in which creating a business is a more viable option than ever. One great thing about starting a business these days is that you can find so many mentors who will guide you along on your path to business success.
If you have been thinking about starting your own business, today we have some very valuable information to share with you that will be of great help getting you started. Our advice comes from the dynamic entrepreneur, Saeed Torbati. If you read Mr. Torbati’s LinkedIn profile, you will see that he is a seasoned executive leader and strategist who enjoys training young entrepreneurs.
We really like what Saeed Torbati has to say about his professional values below:
My professional value boils down to the following:
– I am a multi-linguistic of technology-driven business. I speak geek, IT, marketer, trainer, salesperson, and difficult client.
– I always have huge ideas.
– Lots of people have huge ideas, I know how to execute.
– I don’t care who gets the credit, my satisfaction is internal and not ego-based.
– If my left and right brain were hands, I would be ambidextrous.
We feel Saeed Torbati has the chops to help you understand how to build a business from the ground up, as evidenced in this article from Noobpreneur and also this one from Home Business magazine. The article from Noobpreneur lays out step by step how to build a business from the ground up. Below are the basic steps laid out:
- Write a proper business plan
- Calculate year over year growth
- Secure funding
- Handle money carefully
- Hire wisely
- Be honest with yourself
- Set yourself up for success
In the article from Home Business magazine, Saeed Torbati discusses financial planning for those who want to be their own boss. His tips are very valuable.
We highly suggest you follow the advice of Saeed Torbati if you are getting ready to start your own business. Learning from someone who has been there and done that is the best way to assure your success without having to make your own mistakes.